...Yes, I am a little sugar high right now. We're baking cookies today.
I hope everyone is having a great day. Especially those of you with your noses buried in the books. You know who you are. <3
Title: I Walk Through Your Dreams
Word Count: ~2,430
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters, just playing around with them.
Warnings: Non-explicit dream-sex, unbeta'd
Summary: Castiel dreamwalks through Dean's head. S5-centric.
A/N: Mostly because I had to, also because I wanted to write something with this poem a while back. For ilfirin_estel, because she has been amazing and there's nobody better to moon over Siken with. The excerpt is from Siken's Litany In Which Certain Things Are Crossed Out.
( I walk through your dreams and invent the future. )
( Lookit )
Expect girl!Sam sometime.
ETA: Girl!Sam has officially kicked me in the face. There are no tall light-brunette actresses who share similar qualities to Jared Padalecki. As Bobby would say, balls.
Rating: PG, to be safe
Disclaimer: Made for fun, not for profit. I don't own anything.
Warnings: You're fine if you know the general Season 5-6 stuff.
Summary: Kind of self-explanatory.
( Fractured )
( Plea )
( Waiting )
( Break )
( Tethered )
( Glory Be )
( A Little Prayer )
I'm going to probably be removing Angel Eyes and reposting it as one really long one-shot. It was meant to be one to begin with, I just didn't know where I was going with it. This will be happening within the next few days, as it's nearly finished now.
Kitty-Cas is also almost done, so that will be posted within the next few days as well.
And Idgie keeps insisting on the girl!Cas story turning into a girl!Cas 'verse. Um. So that might happen. Dammit.
That's about all, for now. Just so y'all know what to expect.
Hehehe this is fun. :D
1) Comment to this and (if you want) I will give you 3(fictional) people.
2) Post this meme to your LJ with your answers.
3) Provide pictures/text descriptions and the names of the 3 people.
4) Label whom you would shag, marry and (push off a) cliff.
“That isn’t funny, Dean.”
“Aw, c’mon. You gotta let me finish. It’s a little funny.”
- Finish otline for Kingdom of Heaven
- Finish girl!Cas fic if at all possible
- Work on Stillness next chapter (and continue feeling good about how badass Eve is)
- For God's sake, come up with a workable plot for Kitty-Cas...
- Stop stop stop browsing Castiel vids and reading favorite fics for the 40th time.
<3s and :)s to all.
1. Forever or Never- Cinema Bizarre (which so recently bonded itself to a vid in my head, greeeeat)
2. What Do You Want From Me- Adam Lambert (yeah, first two are from makeup wearing artists. Ask me if I care, lol)
3. Sorry- Daughtry (Cas' S6 Theme Song)
4. Angel's Tear- Celestial Aeon Project (this 'group' is an artist who makes his music available via Myspace; downloadable there)
5. Hero- Skillet
6. The Fight Inside- Red (Cas' S4/S5 Transition Theme Song)
7. Tangled Up In You- Staind (D/C...I think 2014!Verse, yeah)
8. Dance with the Devil- Breaking Benjamin
9. Here By Me- 3 Doors Down
10. Save Me- Staind
11. Crashed- Daughtry
12. Everything- Lifehouse
13. Whispers in the Dark- Skillet
14. Outside- Staind
15. Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
16. Never Will I Break- 3 Doors Down
17. Saviour- Skillet
18. So Far Away- Lifehouse
19. Everything Changes- Staind
20. Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down
21. Already Over, Part 2- Red
22. Angels Fall Down- Skillet
23. My World- 3 Doors Down
24. Move- Thousand Foot Krutch
25. Blow Me Away- Breaking Benjamin
Typically, girl!Cas? Not my thing. But I read a really good fic featuring Cas in a female vessel and it got me wondering, what would she look like?
Naturally, I started thinking about this too hard.
I came to the conclusion that anyone chosen to represent girl!Cas would have to look like Misha Collins a bit, just on principle. After many hours of grueling, I decided on Rachel McAdams, and I'm-ma tell you why.
Actually, no, I'm-ma show you why:
It's the damned smile. Also the eyes and hair sorta match, but that damned smile.
Of course, I leave this open to interpretation. It is not something I wish to further delve into. Just a thought.