- Mon, 21:05: I just read over my list of life goals from five years ago. "Direct an ep of SPN" is totally on it.
- Mon, 21:56: It upsets me the mean SPN rumors that people have been posting everywhere.
- Mon, 21:57: Or rather, the mean Misha rumors.
- Mon, 22:00: Seriously, though, everyone who has a "story" is also friends with (or the child of a friend of) Misha's manager and/or stage crew.
- Tue, 11:47: I don't know, but I think I want to write something with a happy ending.
- Tue, 12:07: Hell with it. I'm gonna write something initially angsty and ending happy. And D/C is going to freaking thrive. Dammit.
May. 3rd, 2011
Genre/Pairings: Dean/Castiel, Angst
Word Count: ~4,830
Dislaimer: Not playing with my own toys, they belong to someone else.
Warnings: Angsty thoughts/reflections
Summary: The war is over. Raphael is dead. Castiel, injured and alone, remembers the soul he has most cherished.
A/N: I wrote this in under an hour…I apologize if it feels rushed or anything at places. I hope you can enjoy anyway! :)